Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring





My dear Spring,

Look at you! You look exactly as you did the first day I met you. Is that the same dress? Looks a lot like it, a floral print all daffodils and blossoms. No, I see that it's just a bit different, as Spring always is! But goodness, you're awfully damp! Still having a few showers, I see? Ah, well, I suppose those flowers wouldn't bloom so bright without them. But do let's have some sunny days, dear! I've had enough of indoors! Either way, though, rain or shine, I'm awfully glad you're back!!!


P.S. 100 points to whoever can identify what type of buds those are! Hint: fruit tree.

15 comments:

  1. *hops around*
    Nah, it's not the same dress. I know because she lent that last one to me, and I'm wearing it instead.

    The leaves kinda look like pear. But maybe plumb. Imma go with plumb. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks perfectly lovely on you XD. Hm, spring suits you. I think you're spring, Cassie's winter, Cori is summer, and Autumn is, well, yes.

      Delete
    2. YES EXACTLY. Becca is SO spring.

      Delete
    3. I agree, Cori seems kinda fall to me too ... I thought that but then I was like "Welp they can't BOTH be fall."

      Delete
  2. This is so delightful to read! Are these apple blossoms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuuu! They aren't :). Good guess, though.

      Delete
  3. THEY ARE BARTLETT PEARS! So I guess Autumn came closest, and Becca almost had it XD. And the pears actually taste good when they get ripe! Plus the tree makes loads of them. Our beagle eats them all XD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the only person I know that can pull off this attitude and feel genuine doing it.

    ReplyDelete